Re: A thumbs up to trains

Good o'l TrailerRail, pioneered in Oz by the now dead
Australian National and well & truly ignored by State
rail systems in Australia, the very people who should
have embraced the concept.
How is the Hume and Pacific highways these days.  :(

Yes NRC, the baby of a former Federal Labor government
with NSW & Victorian "participation" have a lot to be
thankful for.!

....Tell