RE: Roll Call

my turn now lol.

The name's Ly, Maikha "V" Ly. 13yrs from Penrith (Actually Claremont
Meadows)
NSW, Vietnamese Background.
Being a yound enthusiast is good to me since you get recognised, get
respected. and gives you superiority to our Younger!
---
My life story of trains. I've been into trains as far as I can remember! Use
to travel on them with me family to the city on weekends when I was little
and
didn't speak english.
Most of my fav. trains are of electrics in Sydney (i.e. Cityrail Trains!).
---
The story of "V". V=V-SET. My most favourite train out of any in Sydney (yes
the Tangara). I do call myself a V-SET fanatic since me train mates tell
others I'm non-stop, but I'm proud of it!
Why do I like the V-SET? It's much more comfortable, it's hell fast! the
noise
of its traction motors (ABYI 149- 190hp JE type) I simply cannot resist.
---
BEST Experiences on trains

-First time rode a V-SET. Anzac Day 1999. Simply first class comfort to me!
-Riding the F-SET to Oatley on the day of the 75th Anniversary
-TRavelling to Mt. Victoria in the mountains
-Cab ride on the W-SET also on the 75th
-Meeting and making friends with new train mates

WORST EXPERIENCES

-Too many to list

-"5:18pm" fiasco
-LAte trains
-My commuter service being switched through the Y link when not suppose to!
-Accidently getting on board the 5:16pm IU service which dosen't stop at
Penrith and proceeds straight to Glenbrook!
-Being taken into the SM's office at Penrith for taking a picture!
-Being questioned at central after taking a picture of an Endeavour between
Platform 1 and 2

LIKES
-"(Let me put it this way, I like anything that goes on rails which has
air-conditioning, thick windows, wall-high carpeting, very comfy seats,
toilets with drinking fountain, large panoramic windows, travels through
beautiful scenery, very fast and you know the rest) "

HATES
-Immature adults (Dave Myall)
-People who email me and have obscene language
-too much to say.
---
In train photography, I've been into the hobby since Sept 2000.
Started off with a 35mm and gone on to my proud Minolta Dynax 300si with
28-210mm zoom. Currently use a 400ISO but changing to 200ISO because of less
grain.

I like to travel far (Mt. Vic, south coast, central coast) for interest.

---

In my life outside the world of trains I go to Emmaus Catholic College
Erskine
Park, in Yr9, boast about my smartness in maths :-)

---
Only a commuter when travelling to and from Belmore on Sat.
During the holidays it's more.
---
I am distinguished wearing the same clothing in the picture

http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689/images/46_class.htm
so if anyone wants to stalk me you are at most welcome to as long as I know
you :-)
=================
Seeking a number of V-SET drivers here to help with some information on my
website?
ICQ: 30499517

Cheers to all :-)
Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

"Behind every troll on newsgroups, is a human being, in a house, on a
computer" (Maikha Ly)