Re: [MELB] City Loop issues

In aus.rail, on 06 Apr 2001, Bryan Cullis announced:

>These trains that you're talking about are actually marked as "Flinders
>Street" at Melbourne Central as well, or marked as their continuing
>train (i.e.. up Epping marked as down Lilydale on platforms).  The ones
>I've seen are actual City Circle trains

Oh, ok, I didn't take that much notice :) it was just a guess.

Regards

OgO
--
My Win9x Cursors: http://qjc.cjb.net/cursors.html
Please don't send me junk leaves! (take them out before replying).

No Silicon Heaven?  But where do all the calculators go? - Kryten.