[MELB] City Loop issues

1. In AM hours, how am I supposed to get from Flinders St or Spencer
street to underground stations? (without going to Richmond/Nth
Melb/Jolimont)

2. In PM hours, how am I supposed to get from underground stations to
Slinders/Spencer Sts? (again, without going to Rich/Nth Melb/Jolimont
first)

(above refers to weekdays only)

Why isn't city circle train reinstated. I know the tram was introduced at
a similar time that the train was axed, but it is so much slower, crowded,
inconvinient etc.

Lately I am finding CBD travel in Melbourne a major hassle and this
problem with the loop doesn't help.

Also...is the reason that Sandringham trains don't run via loop on
weekdays (generally) because their aren't enough slots in the Caulfield
Loop??? (although their definitely is enough room outside peak times!).

Thanks guys.

Stacy.