Re: [MELB] City Loop issues

spanky81@tpg.com.au (Bryan Cullis) wrote in <3acc5785@dnews.tpgi.com.au>:

>Actually, I believe it is.  Over the past several weeks, I have been at
>Melbourne Central and seen City Circle trains passing through.  The
>monitors themselves had "CITY CIRCLE" on them and the stations listed
>were "Flagstaff, Spencer Street and Flinders Street" on them.

Nothing to be overly excited about though. They were only put in place to
take un-needed trains away from Flinders Street for 10 minutes. There are
only a handful of City Circle services each day, and afaik, they are listed
as NonPSR, hence can be cancelled or altered at any time without any
penalty to Connex - NonPSR trains also do not appear in pubilc timetables.

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.

Whip ME, Beat ME. "Windows ME".