Re: CityRail Olympic Passenger Numbers

Comic sans is one font that shouldn't be used with newsgroups. Because news
readers today often word wrap on 78 characters, and because fixed width
fonts ARE the standard for newsgroups and email, it would make sense to use
them. This also means we have a common grounds across all systems when it
comes to tables using spaces.

Comic sans table looks like this:
#| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
1 | 1 | 2 |  3 | 4|
2 | 2 | 4| 6 | 8 |
3 | 3 | 6 | 9 | 12|
4 | 4 | 8 | 12 | 16|

A fixed width table will always turn out looking like this:
# | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
1 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
2 | 2 | 4 | 6 | 8 |
3 | 3 | 6 | 9 | 12|