Re: CityRail Olympic Passenger Numbers

39d1adff$0$26552$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39d1adff$0$26552$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

news:39d1a398$0$26533
> > Tezza <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
> >  Tezzas table was wandering all over the place, even in
> > my Outlook Express.
>
> Maybe you need an upgrade.

Maybe you need to use a fixed width font like 99% of people who use
newsgroups. It makes sense to look at Newsgroup posts in a standard font
such as Courier New. To turn Outhouse in to Outlook:

Tools -> Options

then

Read tab -> Fonts

change

Proportional => Courier New/Lucida Console/Fixedsys/other FIXED width font
Fixed Width => Courier New/Lucida Console/Fixedsys/other FIXED width font
Size => [adjust to your liking, I use smaller]

Never use a dunny-flush font like Times New Roman. It will never line up
perfectly because of the changing letter widths!