Re: CityRail Olympic Passenger Numbers

Leon Kernan <lkernan@hotmail.com> wrote in article
<nMfA5.88$Dr6.3713@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net>:

>Actually, on my Outlook Express that looks worse.

Posting a table in a fixed width font means that everyone can somehow view
it. If you post a table "aligned" to a dynamic font such as Arial or Times
New Roman, then there will be many people who won't be able to read it.

I'm sure Outhouse Express would have an option to "View in Fixed-Width". If
not, get a decent newsreader. Xnews[1] does just fine. As does Forte Agent
and Free Agent.

M.

--
[1] http://xnews.3dnews.net

(To email me just remove ".spam" off my email address).