Re: Engine Voltage

Which gets back to my original question, if it is say 1000 amps total at 600
volts as suggested then that would represent an engine of 600kw which is way
too small for the rated capacity of the engine. For an 81 to be approx
2400kw when a total of 1200 amps is in use the applied voltage must be 2000,
if the applied voltage is actually 600 then the figure of 1200 amps total is
approx a quarter of what  would have expected.

39d29b03$0$579@echo-01.iinet.net.au">news:39d29b03$0$579@echo-01.iinet.net.au...