Re: Multiple trains at level crossing

Sounds like the level crossing just on the north side of Taree, all the
north bound XPTs have to call to Broadmeadow CTC to have the signals cleared
then if the train doesn't leave the platform for whatever reason the gates
have about a 10minute timeout period. In that time the traffic can get
chaotic. A lot of the goods trains you have to wait for 10minutes at the
level crossing as well whilst they go through, the whole train generally
takes 10min to pass.

39CFE0AA.89A047F8@ozemail.com.au">news:39CFE0AA.89A047F8@ozemail.com.au...