Multiple trains at level crossing

Well, today I broke my record for the number of trains passing through a level
crossing while waiting to drive across - FIVE on a two track crossing.

At 10:45am at Macaulay Rd Kensington (Melbourne) we got an Up Broady local,
followed by an Up Show Special, then a Down Show Special then an Up Hoys
Shepparton pass then a down Broady local - all within about 4 minutes without
the booms raising and with front-row seats.

2yo daughter in the back seat whose idea of fun is stopping at an LC while
trains cross was in heaven - dad not too sad either.

Can anyone top that on a two track cossing (or any number of tracks for that
matter)?