Re: 4GT/Millenium Trains and the DKT's, DKM's

If you ask me how old I am, I say 25. If my birthday was on 1/1/00, I am
really 25 years and nine months and 25 days. If you think of 2000 the same
way, maybe it is 2000 completed years and we are really 2000 and nine
months. Hence it is the new millenium. Just a thought.

39CE9FAB.DDDCCA58@ozemail.com.au">news:39CE9FAB.DDDCCA58@ozemail.com.au...