Re: 4GT/Millenium Trains and the DKT's, DKM's

"Mathew Quaid" <quaidy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
39cee8c1@pink.one.net.au">news:39cee8c1@pink.one.net.au...
> If you ask me how old I am, I say 25. If my birthday was on 1/1/00, I am
> really 25 years and nine months and 25 days. If you think of 2000 the same
> way, maybe it is 2000 completed years and we are really 2000 and nine
> months. Hence it is the new millenium. Just a thought.

 You are living the 26th year of your life. When you were one you were
living the 2nd year of your life etc. Assuming that JC was born on 1/1/01,
A.D. 1 was the 1st year of his life etc etc.....

The first day of the 20th century was celebrated on 1/1/1901, and there are
100 years to a century, 20 centuries to two millenia, the third millenium
will start on 1/1/2001.... full stop the end.

I am now going to get a life..enough enough!

Ted