Re: [VIC] End of the line @ Crowes

Hi,

Greg Wickham wrote:

> I was puzzled thou. Standing at the buffer stop it seemed like there was
> a formation just below
> and heading further west. How close is the buffer stop to the 'real'
> location? Near the buffer
> stop is a display board with a map of the station area. On the map there
> was no indication that
> track existed where this other formation is located.

>From the way I understood it, the formation below and heading west is that
of the former road (Great Ocean Road) alignment.  I believe the buffer stops
themselves are in the spot where they were always located, but the location
around it has changed enormously.  The 'new' Great Ocean Road actually cuts
through the up end of the yard, across the up end points.  I have a diagram
of it somewhere, be buggered if I can find it at the moment.....

Regards,
Craig.
--
Craig Haber