Re: Line beyond......

David Johnson wrote:

> Eddie Oliver wrote:
>
> > 2. Why does Dapto need to be resignalled at all?
>
> Probably to interface the starter signals with track circuits / axle counters
> rather than an electric staff.

Well, I wouldn't call that resignalling but just interfacing. Perhaps we
could run a useless thread on how much change and/or what kind of
changes need to be made to a signalling system before it constitutes
"resignalling". Tezza and Dave Proctor would no doubt be able to give us
their unparalleled wisdom even on that subject.