Re: Line beyond......

In article <39CB52DC.1594C622@ozemail.com.au>,
  trainman@ozemail.com.au wrote:
> Eddie Oliver wrote:
>
> > 2. Why does Dapto need to be resignalled at all?
>
> Probably to interface the starter signals with track circuits / axle
counters
> rather than an electric staff.
>
> --
> David Johnson
> trainman@ozemail.com.au
> http://www.ozemail.com.au/~trainman/
> ------------------------------------
> These comments are made in a private
> capacity and do not represent the
> official view of State Rail.
> C.O.W.S. Page 11.

Nup, we're putting in a couple of new signals there to allow for
simultaneous entry. Therefore it will be easier to scrap the relay
interlocking and put in our Westrace. Eddie as for the time it took,
well that's classified. I can't give our company's trade secrets out,
but lets just say it's not as simple as you think. And I don't mean to
brag or anything but nobody else could have done it quicker.

regards Ian
Signal Design Engineer

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.