Re: Line beyond......

>The electrification to Kiama is supposedly to start
> soon but I will believe it when I see it.

> Regards,
> Chris Stratton
> Wollongong, NSW, Australia

Well Chris, start believing 'cause that's what I'm working on at the
moment. I've designed the scheme plans for Dapto to Bomaderry, written
the signalling interlocking control tables for Dapto, Albion Park,
Dunmore, Bombo and Kiama and have just finished writing the Westrace
(our computer based signalling system. See http://www.westsig.com.au )
ladder logic for Albion Park. So it's all go. Oh and it will remain
1500v DC. AC was only proposed for the Unanderra - Moss Vale line with
the AC/DC changeover point at American Creek (the straight flat area
between Unanderra and Coniston near the Freeway overbridge).

regards Ian
Signal Design Engineer
Dapto, NSW, Australia

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/