Re: olympic transport system

Erk wrote:

> Does anyone think that the ORTA spokesman would be a good spokesperson for
> CityRail (not saying that the current people do a bad job)? I notice that
> with the exception of Bob Carr (who was reported as catching a train the
> other day to Penrith), the pollies haven't admitted that CityRail has done a
> good job so far.

They will wait until after the sports carnival finishes.  They don't want egg on
thir faces saying how wonderful CityRail is, then having a derailment the next
day!  The best thing about there being very few problems is that I don't have to
see that stupid Kerry Kickadogski on  the news.

--
David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au