Re: olympic transport system

Have any of yous been out to Belmore station? I use to go there every
week and when alighting the train there's usually a wide gap betwwen
the platform and the train, usually by a few centimetres.

I'm sure when you board any type of Tangara (and a few other sets),
the "Goninan" plate is just visible from the edge, underneath the door.
At Belmore it's entirely visible!

If anything here is wrong, than the platform at Belmore would be too
low.

Cheers:-)
Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

In article <39cae7d3@dnews.tpgi.com.au>,
  "William Walker" <willwalk@tpgi.com.au> wrote:
> The Sydney transport system faces it very big test today, and the
signs are
> not looking very good due to crowds on trains today, it was okay at
1st but
> today, tomorrow and sunday and maybe next week could be different.
>
> Central station, Redfern and Lidcombe have big problems today, due to
> crowded station platform and trains. Don't know about falls or
injuries if
> it have happened or not, but I believe the NSW ALP, and city rail are
left
> with red faces. I bet they are in for a hard torrid time during and
after
> the games.
>
> They could have been in bigger trouble had something more serious
happened
> to me, at Redfern.  I fell down in the gap between the platform and
train at
> Redfern because the gaps were too wide, and I was watching.  The
platform
> was too flat vecertally.  I narrowly escaped serious injury, it
happened a
> few weeks ago.
>
> William Walker

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/