Re: Latest news on Speedrail

David points it out clearly as savinf the roads from further congestion, it
will assist in the safty (road toll), and will probally affect the trucks as
parcels and the like will go by train, alot quicker than truck, and cheaper
than air. I wouldn't be surprosed that they run a frieght only verion of their
trains. True they cannot take the weight and bulk of containers, but I
susspect this traffic will be a good money earner......

Regards,
David Head