Re: 4204 too heavy

By how much do they subsidise the museum operation? It couldn't be much as
the LVR have only one going steam loco, plus at least 2 (32 and 30) in
various stages of dismemberment . Or does the money go on "heritage"
diesels?

Chris

SPZx5.236$O7.4762@ozemail.com.au">news:SPZx5.236$O7.4762@ozemail.com.au...