Re: [NSW] Removal of bins on CityRail stations in prep for Olympics

"Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
39b4d946$0$26537$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39b4d946$0$26537$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

> "Dave Proctor" <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
> Wait
> > >
> > > Most of it will end up on the floors and seats of trains.
> >
> > Thereby being socially responsible. Imagine if everyone took their
rubbish
> > with them, there would be no need for train cleaners, and all of those
> > people would be out of work. Imagine the extra Social Security costs.
>
> OK, who's impersonating Dave Proctor?

LOL

That is why I do not clear my table when I go to McDonalds. I used to work
there (about 90 years ago when I was 16) so I know how they work. If
everyone cleared their tables, they would employ one less school kid, and I
do not want to contribute to a school kid not getting work. McDonalds would
not reduce their charges if everyone cleared their tables, they would take
it as extra profits, so I would rather keep someone employed rather than
contribute more to the profits of a company.

Similiarly with the trains.

Dave