Re: [NSW] Removal of bins on CityRail stations in prep for Olympics

"Michael Kurkowski" <usenet.spam@gunzel.net> wrote in message
8FA6B99C8gunzelT333@139.130.239.94">news:8FA6B99C8gunzelT333@139.130.239.94...
> Mitch <webmaster@nos-pam.mitch.zzn.com> wrote in article
> <Sl1t5.5350$gg.15703@news1.rivrw1.nsw.optushome.com.au>:
>
> >CityRail, in all their wisdom have decided to ditch bins from major
> >stations (including Hurstville) during the Olympics for our "security
> >and safety".
>
> Probably a very good idea. Bins can be used to hide bombs.

So can gardens, seats, elevators, coke machines and huge piles of rubbish
due to no bins!

"Please place bombs in station bins [not] provided"

And it's quite easy to find a station that isn't ditching all their bins on
the outer area of Sydney [like Kirawee].