Re: [NSW] Removal of bins on CityRail stations in prep for Olympics

Rob Kearey <mammal@optushome.com.au> wrote in message
39B5E4EA.8AEB7D32@optushome.com.au">news:39B5E4EA.8AEB7D32@optushome.com.au...
> Ian wrote:
>
> > > GOOD JOB  we don't have to pay for this CRAP from this Clique.
>
> I don't remember Dave saying that - Oh! I see! It's elispes-man,
> demonstrating his fundamental inability to use his email editor.
>
> What on Earth are you gibbering about, Ian?
>
> --
> Rob Kearey
> President, Queensland University Musical Society
> http://www.qums.aicsa.org.au

>Dear Mr President,
I know a couple of Train Drivers who attempt to sing in this NG.
Would you kindly arrange a few years of free singing lessons,
preferably somewhere in far Northern Q WHERE THERE'S NO POWER.
avachat.