Re: $550m to speed up Vic rail services

Vaughan Williams <ender2000@my-deja.com> wrote in message
8p6p5h$vsm$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8p6p5h$vsm$1@nnrp1.deja.com...

> > I would like to have a look at the report, where can you get it?
>
> If you ring the DOI or Batchelor's office they should be able to tell
> you where you can get it.
Yep, i got them (1 brief information and 1 complete feasible study) from
Peter Bachlelor's office right oppsitte to Thomastown railway station free
of charge.

> Theres a short glossy summary of about 10 pages and then a more
> extensive feasibility study. THen there are about a million pages of
> consultants reports that we're still trying to get under FOI.

Interesting enough the cover of the report use an Amtrak Acela picture as
the fast train......did they get copyrights from Amtrak/Alstom/Bombardier???
and i don't think our fast train will be tilt train.....

Cheers
James