Re: Sydney - railway from Parramatta to Gladesville built. was -Re: (NSW): Olympic Timetable (15/9)

"Peter MacKenzie" <b3660888@Telstra.com> wrote in message
> Also, I don't believe that train is a viable alternative for the airport
> services 100, 300, 350 for luggage considerations. Yes people do use
> them with luggage.

A Driver told me tonight that he pulled into the International Terminal
station today and there were several *hundred* people there, most with
luggage. Usually you're luck if there's just several people there. I went
through 3 times today and it was the usual handful. Domestic has had a few
dozen occasionally the last few days.