Re: (NSW): Olympic Timetable (15/9)

Speaking a regular train traveller, I would prefer things to be running like
this. I dont care if it takes 10 minutes longer to get to a destination if I
can be reasonabl;y sure the thing will run according to the time table. I have
to change trains once, and then to catch a bus at the other end, and the buses
are on time more often than the trains. If the first train is alittle late,
then you miss one connection and thats it, game over.

I have tried leaving work 15 minutes earlier and it doesnt seem to help.

Stephen Rogan