Re: [NSW] Olympic TT - Day 2

I was in Sydney CBD until about 7 pm and then travelled home by car to
Cheltenham (NSW) and I have never seen such little traffic in the city, on
Victoria Rd and the Epping Highway.  Usually the traffic is very heavy on
those roads at that time of the day.  Most of Sydney must have been home
glued to the TV.

Cheers

Rod Gayford

Spxw5.17832$cr3.462508@ozemail.com.au">news:Spxw5.17832$cr3.462508@ozemail.com.au...