[NSW] Olympic TT - Day 2

A largely well handled day from what I saw.

All late am services (west, and East Hills) were spot on time.  East Hills
services were still close to time (max 5 minutes late for one service on the
down) in the early evening.

Town Hall was quietish around 2000, no doubt due to barred entry.  leaving
the station was no problem although the upper concourse attendant (in the
paid area) was really frustrated by passengers ignoring his exit
instructions.

The very well loaded 2105 ex Strathfield to Hornsby via Rhodes was 25
minutes late at Strathfield (assuming I identified the correct train) and
some following north and west trains were 10-15 minutes late.

The 2148 Sydney - Mt Vic service travelled the down suburban Parramatta to
Blacktown, used Blacktown's up main!! before returning to the down suburban.
All because it could not be crossed to the down main before Blacktown and
platform 6 was occupied by on OP yo-yo.

Chris