Re: G set

It was one time I caught a G-SET between Central and Redfern (If I can
remember exactly, it was on the 17/9/00). I was scared at first because
I found out this was an intercity service to Gosford (After the doors
were closed and locked and looking at the Plasma Screen on the
platfrom) and might not stop at Redfern, instead, continuing
aaaallllllll the way to Strathfield!!!

Anyways, it is an occasion that I'm out at St Marys station in the
morning and I usually see the 7:47am from Springwood which is a G-SET.

Now I got a question, what are the chances of an Intercity Service
(preferbably hauled by G-SETS) being hauled by a T-SET?
(Some may remember my message, 6:40pm to Springwood, posted on the
17/9/00)

Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

In article <52tL5.58321$YX4.1787886@news2.giganews.com>,
  "Dave Proctor" <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> "Erk" <erk@erkV69.au.com> wrote in message
> 39fe5a68@news.iprimus.com.au">news:39fe5a68@news.iprimus.com.au...
> most
> > |
> > |Just catch one of the afternoon Gosford/Wyong services that travel
via
> the
> > |North Shore, or one of the afternoon Springwood services.
> > |

> > Catching a suburban Tangara is very easy if you are in Sydney.
>
> He did not mention suburban Tangarbages, he mentioned G-sets.
>
> Dave

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.