Train Photography

To all (Specially Train photographers)

Yesterday I had got my inaugural train photography images developed for
my website ("The Intercity Platform").
They are mostly V-SETs but include two supplementary shots (One of the
Paralympics and the other on the Scenic Railway in Katoomba).

I have told some of you of my equipment, a High-Quality Ricoh 35mm
camera, Kodak max, hope to "be at the right place at the right time"
for the good shot, and that'd be it!

I've displayed these images on my site at:

http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

and under "Images".
----
To all the professionals (Yes I'm talking to you specifically, Erk,
Neety, and David (any David who's a photographer) please tell me what
do you think of my first images and also if you have any advice than
please pass it along.
And please keep the negetive comments (Critism, whatever) away, I'm
just a Rookie (Hope I spelt it right this time) so these shots will
never be in a magazine!

Thank you all
Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/micrhcip_689