Re: G set

|> I've never been on a G set Tangara before, and was wondering what the
|> chances are of catching one in suburban service? Which line has the most
|> concentration of these
|
|Just catch one of the afternoon Gosford/Wyong services that travel via the
|North Shore, or one of the afternoon Springwood services.

Catching a suburban Tangara is very easy if you are in Sydney.

btw, I caught the first G set that I have seen on the 0420 Penrith - Hornsby
service this morning from Kingswood instead of the usual T. This train comes
from Penrith yard - I don't recall seeing a G in Penrith yard lately.

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com

This post was brought to you with