Re: What is State Rail up to? (NSW Paralympics)

"Graham Smith" <dysonsmith@idx.com.au> wrote in message
39f93ebf@news1.idx.com.au">news:39f93ebf@news1.idx.com.au...
> What a misery guts you are Ivan! Surely those children who have paid their
> fare are as entitled to use publicly-funded resources as any other
> traveller? Would you deny them the opportunity to attend the Games just to
> maintain your own comfort level?

You've missed the point. I don't deny them anything. I'm questioning State
Rail's ability to manage the situation with prior knowledge.

Off your high horse please.

> After all, it is those children who have made the atmosphere of this
> magnificant event what it is, in the times when the venues could have been
> echoing with the sounds of silence for lack of an audience.

No argument there.

> If you are unable to cope with a train journey I hate to think how you
will
> manage in some of the queues for venues and generally crowded atmosphere
> which I have observed at Olympic Park over the last week or so.

I did on Saturday and it was wonderful. If only Sydney could be like this
all the time.

Ivan