Re: What is State Rail up to? (NSW Paralympics)

Well the plot thickens:

"Please use the first 3 cars only, as the last three are booked for school
children going to the Paralympics". I was mightily pissed off as I heard
this and the only saving graces are that a) the normal commuter traffic
wasn't as full on this morning so it wasn't a crush before Sutherland and b)
this is the last day this will happen, as The Games finish on Sunday.

I'm going to Olympic Park tomorrow to attend The Games, so I'm putting my
tolerant hat on for the day. I do expect to get crushed, bruised, pushed,
abused etc all day whilst travelling tomorrow. It's going to be interesting
to see how many people can actually work out what "please remain behind the
yellow line until all passengers have alighted from the train" means, or
will I be witness to yet another mindless self centred rush for non existent
seats?

Hopefully, those other Games that were on recently will have tamed a few of
these types.

Ivan
39F82CCA.1033AFA1@ozemail.com.au">news:39F82CCA.1033AFA1@ozemail.com.au...