Re: S Sets & Airconditioners...

3 generations now!!!!

what's the age difference between the 2-car K sets and the glued window
ones and between the glued window and sealed window ones?

In article <JkDJ5.41980$YX4.1290201@news2.giganews.com>,
  "Dave Proctor" <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> "Hubert Lam" <hubert@imap4.com> wrote in message
> 8t68br$sgu$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8t68br$sgu$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> > In article <8t65ia$qei$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
> >   maikha_l@hotmail.com wrote:
> > > mmm....i've been very curious on this since!
> > > I have seen air conditioned Suburban trains with the sealed
window (in
> > > other words, one that dosen't have any other windows you can pull
open
> > > to let the outside air in) that are suppose to look like a C Set,
> > > instead having K set Target Plates!!!
> >
> > That would've been a K set. Sealed windows is the first generation K
> > set whilst the hopper windows (currently glued!) are the second
> > generation (hope i'm correct)
>
> Bzzzzt - sealed windows are first (two car sets) and third (four car
sets)
> generation K-sets, glued windows are second generation.
>
> Dave

|Hubert              hubert@imap4.com      |
|Public Transport Ticketing @              |
|http://members.optusnet.com.au/~kiwifruit |