Re: I've had enough - but give it another go.

Andrew,
I am really sorry you feel that bad!
but cheer up, things "always" work out, believe me they do. Trust in
yourself, and believe in your fellow man's natural ability to do things
right (eventually) and like me, that todays <'r'sole>  could very well be
tomorrows friend.This
has happened to me many times...now cheer up...and that's an order.
Rod [comtrain]