ive had enogh

Ok im a bit sick and tired of this
some times i am tired when i get home from working in sydney and having to
spend 2 hours getting to and from work
some of u people try getting up at 5:30am and not getting to bed till 11pm
of a night
yes i am not a perfect speller
yes i dont use full stops and other shit like that
yes i failed english for my hsc
yes i may be stupid and dumb when it comes to using a bloody computer
why is it that i should be picked on when i dont do the right thing
there is no law stating that i have to use a bloody full stop
there is no law saying that i have to spell every word right
there are people out there that cant read and write im sure tezza would make
fun of them because they are not perfect and the others that decide to pull
all my post apart
im sure that people can under stand that the letter u means you
and what does it matter if central doesnt have a capital letter
at least im trying
sure i work as a storeman and even there i am seeing as stupid and dumb by
one person because i dont have neat handwritting and i am slow at my job and
sure i have made mistakes
most of the people that are in this group work for the railways i wasnt able
to get a job because i wouldntr work on a saturday
sure i dont have my pics in railway digest or rail news victoria every month
but atleast i love what i do and in the process of making a young boy very
happy when he recives pictures that i have taken for him as he lives in the
us
but in the end not one single person would give a shit in this group if i
was to die because nobody cares
as long as u all have ur little circle of friends people like me will always
be on the outside nobody will accept poeple like me because they dont fit
into ur own little worlds
andrew