Re: ive had enogh

Andrew Tailby wrote:

> some times i am tired when i get home from working in sydney and having to
> spend 2 hours getting to and from work
> some of u people try getting up at 5:30am and not getting to bed till 11pm
> of a night

I'm not going to pick your post to bits, I am tired after all.  I do want to
comment on this line, however.  Getting up at 05:30 would be luxury.  Some of us
would call that afternoon shift!   Personally, I don't like the 02:41 starts
(get up at 01:40).  I prefer to start work at 17:00 (wake up at midday),
finishing work at 01:30 and going to bed at 03:00.  We can't always have what we
want, but believe me when I say that many of us are fully aware of what being
tired means.

--
David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au