Re: I've had enough - but give it another go.

Andrew,

Take not of Neety's advice.

I think you would find relatively few on this news group are railway
employees.

And as for caring, when I was diagnosed with cancer a year or so back, I
received over eighty messages from one particular news group alone and (IN
Queensland) when in hospital actually receive phone calls from listees in
New Zealand and South Australia - Very, very, reassuring.

So by joining the group in the spirit of the group, you can become a
respected part of a very wide and supportive community,

Goldie

39F294F8.9F34F0E6@iprimus.com.au">news:39F294F8.9F34F0E6@iprimus.com.au...