Re: Photo help - last night @ PLP

Hi Erk,

1/250 @ 5.6 sounds a bit fast to me.

Best to run the camera on auto in such tricky lighting
conditions. use the aperture priority with the camera wide
open to keep the speed as high as poss.

The other thing with auto stuff at night is the inclusion of
lights directly in the pic. These can throw the meter system
way off. If the camera has exposure compensation then try +
1, 2 & 3 stops in a bracket. Often +2 stops will fix the
problem.

Regards

Greg Triplett