Re: Photo help - last night @ PLP

I agree with Greg. I usually try +2 stops for time exposures. Remember the reciprocity problem of
film with long exposures ( means you must expose longer for really long exposures, the film does
not behave linearly under low light conditions.)

    Cheers,
             Roger Gillard

In article <39EF9268.1802E08F@hotkey.net.au>, triplett@hotkey.net.au says...