Re: Photo help - last night @ PLP

Look in some second hand shops - some of the best technical photography
books are older ones and are a lot cheaper - but they don't cover how to use
a modern plastic fantastic camera.

But then once you've got the basics, you can drive any camera frm its
manual,

Goldie

ST4I5.2425$SF5.56257@ozemail.com.au">news:ST4I5.2425$SF5.56257@ozemail.com.au...