Re: Photo help - last night @ PLP

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. You've made me realise i better go
get a good book on photography! :) and now i know something about what
to look for.

I was looking at some maps last night and couldn't help but think there
must be a fair bit of freight traffic between hurlestone park and
campsie. I don't know that line at all is there good spots along there?
By the way i'm a newbie to this and sydney! :)