Re: Favor to ask

"Bradley Torr" <btorr@bigpond.SPAMTRAP.com> wrote in message
39ec2f0e@pink.one.net.au">news:39ec2f0e@pink.one.net.au...

> The Fairy Meadow one - where abouts was that exactly? In the Ralph Black
> Drive area near the Princes Hwy/F8 interchange? Fairy Meadow would be
<snip>
> counteract any moonlight, haze, starlight, etc. And where was this
drive-in
> exactly? I reckon the Princes Hwy where the Kanahooka/Dapto residential
area
> peters out would be perfect. And you wouldn't need any spurline to service
> the theatre :-)
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Bradley.

The Southline was about 100 metres north of Balgownie Rd on the Princes Hwy,
access was by a lane between houses along Balgownie Rd.
The Lakeline was on the north side of Kanahooka Rd, to the west of Lakeside
Dr. It was located immediately west of the old Kanahooka Point smelting
works which had a rail connection heading approx south-west and joining the
main line near the Fowlers Rd/Princes Hwy intersection (where the old
sawmill was).
--
Regards,
Chris Stratton