Re: Favor to ask

"Peter Berrett" <pberrett@optushome.com.au> wrote in message
E%zG5.5824$Xx3.26007@news1.eburwd1.vic.optushome.com.au">news:E%zG5.5824$Xx3.26007@news1.eburwd1.vic.optushome.com.au...
> Thanks Tom
>
> David Kilderry also lists NSW drive-ins on his page (and other states)
>
> http://www.drive-insdownunder.com.au/australian/nsw1.htm

I used to frequent the two in Wollongong in my younger years. The Southline
was at Fairy Meadow and has been bulldozed and replaced by a light
industrial area, the Lakeline was at Kanahooka (called Dapto in the list)
and it has been replaced by a residential estate.
I also went to the Dubbo drive-in in January 1987, I can't remember the main
feature but the second film was "Howard the Duck" which would be one of the
worst films I have ever seen.
--
Regards,
Chris Stratton