Re: NSW Guards and Mobiles

NSW railways (of whatever name) should know how long it takes to get from
Seven Hills to Central and what people are like at answering pagers. Do you
have to call from 7 Hills to say you are comng in or just surprise them at
Central.

Next week, neety will probably get her owncall boy and barracks to make sure
she gets to Central!

btw, there are plenty of people doing SFA on any given day to use rather
than drag someone 32 or so kilometres.

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com

This post was brought to you with
the assistance of the shift,
space bar and full stop keys

David Johnson wrote in message <39E98A21.E50C5BBE@ozemail.com.au>...
|Anita Lukaszyk wrote:
|
|> Those pagers are the biggest waste of money.
|
|You've got that right.
|
|> I ended up getting the first message around 12:00, and the second
|> message about 12:30. I found out at Central that they were just testing
|> to see how fast the standby CSA's could get to Central in case of a real
|> emergency. The last of the 100 odd Standby CSA's arrived at ~13:00.
|
|Don't these idiots have anything better to do than drag people from all
over
|Sydney into Central just to say "Only Testing"?

|--