Re: NSW Guards and Mobiles

So keeping my original post in mind and Marvin's reply, is it safe to assume
that the Terrorgraph's article is a management piece of propaganda or just
another attempt by the Terrorgraph to sell more papers etc (ie do the usual
beat up's they do)?

I'm not a guard so I'm not aware of the full story but there seems to be
some memo out on this topic (according to you know who) and two different
stories.

Is this the case with pagers I've read about too?

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com

This post was brought to you with