Re: NSW Guards and Mobiles

Those pagers are the biggest waste of money. I was working at Seven
Hills a few weeks ago. I gave my Roster Clerk a call to see if any work
had come up (I'm on standby there) and he said that I should have gotten
a message about 09:00 (it was after 11:30 when I called) to go to
Central on the next available train as they had "a problem" there. He
said he's resend the message anyway.

I ended up getting the first message around 12:00, and the second
message about 12:30. I found out at Central that they were just testing
to see how fast the standby CSA's could get to Central in case of a real
emergency. The last of the 100 odd Standby CSA's arrived at ~13:00.

--
Anita Lukaszyk
neety@iprimus.com.au