Re: East/West ends [Was - Re: [Vic] Geelong Line CLOSED]

Hi,

David Bromage wrote:

> This brings up an ineresting question. Why are the BRS cars around that
> way, apart from historical reasons? It would seem logical to turn them and
> cut a loading hatch into what is currently the north side. Saves blocking
> a door at Geelong.

The buffet is very compact, there's really no space.

We do however marvel how it seems every passenger at Geelong feels some
compulsion to board the train through the door we're trying to load stock
through, even though there are 5 or more other doors on the platform!

Regards,
CH.
--
Craig Haber