Re: [Vic] Geelong Line CLOSED

Hi,

Michael Kurkowski wrote:

> Does it make any difference to have a set the wrong way around? Of interest
> I saw an MFS car sitting in Central station platform 4 yesterday (Long
> Lunch Train I think) and it's "MELB END" was actually facing to what would
> be the Sydney end (:

Yes it's a real pain - you get into the habit of where to go to find electrical
cabinets, cupboards etc, turn a car and they're all moved.  You find yourself
out of habit walking down a train, get to the first S car and turn left...and
crash into the toilet door, coz normally the corridor is on that side!  Also
carriages have an 'A' side and 'B' side.  All the 'A' side's are together - the
electrical cabinet is on the 'A' side.  At the moment, having one set wrong way
is actually very good, because at the Geelong the van (PCO) is at the West End
- ie, close to the bus depot, very handy when transhipping luggage.

Regards,
Craig.
--
Craig Haber